Kathmandu : Two people have died in rural Dhading due to electrical circuit. Two people died on the spot when a fire broke out in a transmitter of electricity from the community transmission line of Moldung and Lekhmoldung area of Thakre Gaopalika Ward No. 3 of Dhading on Monday night.
About half a dozen were seriously injured. Thakre VDC vice-president Ambika Rupakheti said two people have died so far and 6 people have been taken for treatment. Police Superintendent of Police, Dhading, Rabindra Regmi said that information about the incident had been received, adding that he was preparing to send the police and technicians there.
The village is 7 kilometers above the Prithvi Highway. He said that the police vehicle could not reach the spot as it was raining and the road was slippery.
A team including village chairman Ram Kumar Acharya has been depolyed for the postmortem of the deceased and treatment of the injured. The body of the deceased has now been brought to the Khanikhola Police Office. The injured have been rushed to hospital.