Kathmandu : Five members of the same family have fallen ill while eating wild mushrooms in Tanahu.
According to the police, there are five families of Saune in Devghat village municipality of Tanahu who have fallen ill after eating mushrooms.
The patients have been identified as Krishna Bahadur Bhujel, 42, his son Dhanlal Bhujel, 15, wife Gaurimaya Bhujel, 40, son Min Bahadur Bhujel, 17, and son Tirtha Bahadur Bhujel, 21. Among the injured, housewife Krishna Bahadur and Dhanlal Bhujel are in critical condition, police said.
All the injured have been taken to Bharatpur Chitwan for treatment, police said. Police said that further investigation is underway into the incident.