Kathmandu : One person died in Dolakha on Wednesday due to electric shock.
The deceased has been identified as Subash Karki, 30, of Melung village Municipality-7. He was seriously injured when a sudden short circuit occurred while fetching water from a motor for planting in his own field, about 1 km south of his house.
According to Dolakha Police, Karki succumbed to his injuries while undergoing treatment at Dhulikhel Branch Hospital, Kirnetar.
The body of the deceased has been sent to Charikot Primary Health Center for postmortem and further investigation is underway, police said.