Kathmandu : A man from Saptari who came for treatment after consuming poison tested positive for corona and other members of his family were also found to be infected.
A 50 year old man of Tilathi Koiladi Gaonpalika-2 of the district was diagnosed with corona infection on Shrawan 9. He was admitted to the hospital for treatment after consuming the poison.
After the corona infection was confirmed in him, his family members and the person he came in contact with were collected and examined. When their results came out on Monday, five members of the man’s family and one from the village he came in contact with were found to be infected, said Duniya Lal Yadav, acting head of the district health office.
The 40, 22, 51, 29 and 27 year old man of the man’s family have been found infected. Similarly, a 22 year old man of Ward No. 6 who came in contact with her has also been confirmed to have corona infection.