Kathmandu : A 30 year old woman has died after being bitten by a poisonous snake.
According to Police Post Chavarachautra, Khimadevi Dhami of Bogtan Foodsil Village Municipality-7 died after being bitten by a snake.
Khimadevi, who has a permanent address in Ghodaghodi Municipality-1, Belar, Kailali, had come to her mother’s house with her husband for Teej. She was bitten by a snake near her mother’s house in the afternoon.
According to the District Police Office, Doti, he died on the way to the hospital.