01 Mar 2021, 12:12 PM (GMT)

Coronavirus Stats Nepal

274,216 Total Cases
2,777 Death Cases
270,471 Recovered Cases

Death of an old man due to electric shock

Kathmandu : An old man has died after being electrocuted while trying to use electricity by hooking up in Mahottari.

Prabhu Khatbe, a resident of Sano Dhirapur in Matihani Municipality-1 of the district, has died due to electric shock, according to police.

Khatbe, 78, died on the spot after being electrocuted while hooking up electric pole in his own barn, said Mahottari Police Spokesperson Prakash Bista.

The body of the deceased has been handed over to his relatives after postmortem at Jaleshwor Hospital, police said.

About Yangzoom Tamang

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

x

Check Also

One killed in accident at Chadani Chowk in Saptari

Kathmandu : A person who was injured in a road accident two days ago at ...

Translate »
%d bloggers like this: