Kathmandu : A man died in Kailali on Wednesday morning due to electric shock. According to the District Police Office, Kailali, Raghuvir Singh Dhami, 29, of Gauriganga Municipality-10 died on the spot.
According to Pratik Bisht, Deputy Superintendent of Police, District Police Office, Kailali, he was electrocuted by a wire left hooked to an electric police in the field.
Bisht said he may have died after falling into an electric trap set to kill a wild animal. He said that five people have been taken under control for investigation the incident.