Kathmandu : A young woman has died in Sindhuli after being electrocuted by a broken electric wire on the road. Another teenager has been injured due to electric shock.
Shantimaya Thing, 21, of Kamalamai Municipality-7 of Sindhuli died on the spot, according to police. Gita Pandey, 15, of the same place has been injured .He is undergoing treatment at a local medical center.
On their way to Sindhulimadi from their house, they were suddenly electrocuted by a broken power line.
Police said that they were investigation the incident.