26 Nov 2022, 10:44 AM (GMT)

Coronavirus Stats Nepal

1,000,875 Total Cases
12,019 Death Cases
988,558 Recovered Cases

Two died after eating wild mushrooms in Ilam

Kathmandu : Two persons of Kholaghari of Sandakpur Village Municipality, Ward No. 1 of Ilam have died after eating poisonous mushrooms today.

The deceased have been identified as Tika Bahadur Rai, 50, and Jit Bahadur Rai, 52. Both of them had eaten wild mushrooms at the house of Birman Rai of Puwamjuwa in Ilam Municipality Ward No. 3 last Saturday.

According to District Police Office, Jhapa, Information Officer Rakesh Thapa, Tika Bahadur died today while undergoing treatment at Birtamod’s B&C Hospital and Jit Bahadur died at his own home.

Birman and his wife Bishnukumari were also brought to B&C Hospital for treatment after falling ill after eating poisonous mushrooms. Police said that they have returned home after treatment.

About Yangzoom Tamang

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

x

Check Also

A microbus and a motorcycle collided in Chandragiri, killing the driver

Kathmandu : A person was killed when a motorcycle collided with a micro bus parked ...

Translate »
%d bloggers like this: