26 Sep 2023, 9:14 AM (GMT)

Coronavirus Stats Nepal

Total Cases
Death Cases
Recovered Cases

Three year old boy dies of electrocution

Kathmandu : A child died at Thutebar Chowk of Birtamod Municipality-10 on Wednesday morning due to electric shock.

The deceased has been identified as Abhinash, a three year old son of Dambar Bahadur Gurung, according to the District Police Office.

The body was electrocuted when he touched the bare wire of the water pump in Gurung’s house.

The injured boy was rushed to Manmohan Hospital in Birtamod for treatment and was pronounced dead by doctors, said District Police Office Spokesperson Rakesh Thapa.

About Yangzoom Tamang

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *



Check Also

Two injured in Jhapa fire

Kathmandu : Two persons have been injured in a fire in Jhapa. Bhandari and her ...

Translate »
%d bloggers like this: