26 Nov 2022, 10:44 AM (GMT)

Coronavirus Stats Nepal

1,000,875 Total Cases
12,019 Death Cases
988,558 Recovered Cases

One died due to electric shock

Kathmandu : One person has died due to electric shock while checking the electricity by opening the meter box.

According to the District Police Office, Makwanpur, a person died due to electric shock while opening an electricity meter box at a house in Chuchchepani of Hetauda Sub-metropolitan Ward No. 13.

The deceased has been identified as local Rajkumar Moktan, said Devendra Das, Inspector at the District Police Office, Makwanpur.

According to him, Moktan, who was injured in an electric shock while opening the meter box on Saturday afternoon, died while undergoing treatment. Moktan, 42, who was critically injured in an electric shock at 3:05 pm today, died at 3:40 pm at Churehill Hospital in Hetauda-11, said Inspector Das.

About Yangzoom Tamang

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

x

Check Also

A microbus and a motorcycle collided in Chandragiri, killing the driver

Kathmandu : A person was killed when a motorcycle collided with a micro bus parked ...

Translate »
%d bloggers like this: