26 Nov 2022, 10:13 AM (GMT)

Coronavirus Stats Nepal

1,000,875 Total Cases
12,019 Death Cases
988,558 Recovered Cases

House destroyed in a fire caused by an electrical Circuit in Kalikot

Kathmandu : A house has been destroyed by fire in Chudimul, Raskot Municipality-2 of Kalikot due to short circuit. Sahadev Simkhada’s house was destroyed by fire when a power outage occurred at 4:00 pm on Tuesday.

Amar Raj Simkhada, a local informed that the children inside the house escaped immediately after the fire broke out due to an electrical short.

“The fire broke out while the children were playing in the house,” he said. Although the fire did not cause any human casualties, the property worth Lakhs of rupees was damaged, said Ward Chairman Dayaram Simkhada.

He said, ” Some cash including food, water, clothes, utensils and jewelery have been destoyed by fire.” The ward Chairman informed that Sahadev’s family of six has been living in Tripal after the house was destroyed by fire.

About Yangzoom Tamang

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

x

Check Also

A microbus and a motorcycle collided in Chandragiri, killing the driver

Kathmandu : A person was killed when a motorcycle collided with a micro bus parked ...

Translate »
%d bloggers like this: